My Wish List


My birthday is coming up in about two weeks, and I am really looking forward to actually getting to celebrate in person with my friends and family this year. Before all that can happen, though, my family and my in-laws are requesting that I provide them with a birthday wish list. 

Now, in the past when April rolled around, I would sit down to compile a wish list and promptly forget everything I had wanted over the course of the year. So, over the years, I've gotten smarter about it. I've started keeping a running wish list, which I now sit down with at the beginning of April and finalize, taking off anything I no longer want, and adding on any last minute items that I come up with. 

So, for everyone struggling to come up with ideas for their own wish list, or who is simply curious as to what I'm asking for, here is my birthday wish list for this year.

YouTube

I divide my wish list into sections to help with readability. Furthermore, the items in each section are prioritized in order of most wanted to least wanted.

In my YouTube section I'm asking for a new graphics card, power supply, and monitor for my desktop. I'm going to start streaming games on Twitch, so my current computer is in need of a bit of an upgrade to be a gaming computer, and having two monitors will be a must.

Books

I love to read, so this is always a pretty loaded section for me.

  • Supernatural Crew Member's Souvenir Book - I'm a huge Supernatural fan, and I would love to own this limited edition souvenir book.
  • Five Nights at Freddy's Trilogy Collection - As much as I'm obsessed with the lore of Five Nights at Freddy's, I've never read the trilogy of books that Scott Cawthon wrote. It takes place in a different timeline from the games, but it still provides great insight into the characters.
  • Fazbear Frights Books - I also haven't read any of the Fazbear Frights books, which is the Five Nights at Freddy's version of Goosebumps.
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender Graphic Novels - I own the first two, so I'm asking for the rest. If you're a fan of the TV show, these graphic novels are an amazing addition to the story line.
  • YouTube Secrets - YouTube is my passion, and I've heard great things about this book. I'm already taking courses offered by the author, so I know he'll have some great tips in there.

Clothing/Jewelry

I normally don't have too much in this section, simply because my mom knows my style, and I'm typically happy with anything she gets for me. I am asking for a few small things this year.

  • Supernatural Charms - There are keepsake Supernatural charms, so I always ask for a few of those.
  • Small, Black Hoop Earrings - I had a set, but I've worn them so much that the paint is peeling off. They were my favorite earrings, so I could really us a replacement.
  • Azzyland Sweater - One of my favorite YouTubers recently released merch, so I'm asking for one of her sweaters.
  • D&D Chokers - Hot Topic has some really cute D&D chokers, combining two things that I love.

Spa

I love to pamper myself with spa days, so I always at least as for bath accessories (bath bombs, salts, etc.) and face masks. This year I'm also asking for an obsidian facial roller and facial serum.

Miscellaneous

Naturally, this is the largest section of my list. Anything that doesn't cleanly fit into one of the above categories ends up here.

  • Lauren Z Side Dexter Plush Backpack - Adorable merch from probably my #1 favorite YouTuber.
  • Some Five Nights at Freddy's Plushies -  Five Nights at Freddy's has great merchandise, mostly in the form of adorable plushies that I just can't resist asking for, even though I'm a grown adult.
  • Magnetic Shoulder Porg - I'm also a huge Star Wars fan and porgs are undeniably my favorite thing to come out of the new trilogy. I love the idea of have having one to ride around on my shoulder.
  • Dice - As mentioned above, I love D&D, so I can never have too many dice.
  • Supernatural Eyeshadow Set - I'm obsessed with Supernatural and I love eyeshadow, what more is there to say?
  • Makeup Brush Cleaner - I'm definitely guilty of not cleaning my makeup brushes as much as I should, so I'm hoping that something like this will help me with that.
  • Pop Figures - Yes, I collect pop figures. So, I'm asking for some Marvel, Five Nights at Freddy's, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and DC pop figures this year.
  • CLUE: Dungeons and Dragons - CLUE was my favorite board game growing up, so I have to try out this new Dungeons and Dragons version.

Gift Cards

The last section of my list is gift cards. Amazon and Ulta are always on this section of the list because I can never get enough gift cards to them. This year I'm also asking for Origin and Steam gift cards, since I'm trying to build up my game library. I'm also asking for Google Play, since good editing apps are not free.

I think my nerdiness is definitely very apparent when looking at my wish list. But it's my birthday, and I want to ask for things that feed my passions. What's something on your wish list?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Food Hacks I Learned from TikTok