My Favorite Easter Desserts


Easter is nearly here, so I thought I would share with you some of my favorite Easter dessert recipes. None of these are original to me; they are simply recipes I have found and liked enough to share.


This is an adorable Easter twist on the classic rice krispie treat. Aside from how cute these are, I love this dessert for 2 reasons: 1. In my family rice krispie treats are a staple of every get-together. 2. Cadbury Mini Eggs are my favorite Easter treat. These are super easy to make, and they can be done with either Cabury Mini Eggs or Robins Eggs.

 
I have such fond memories of eating dirt cake as a kid, and this cake definitely lives up to them. Who wouldn't love the addition of marshmallow peeps - I know I prefer them to the classic gummy worms. The M&Ms in this dessert could also be replaced with your favorite mini eggs, if you prefer.
Gooey butter cookies are my go-to dessert to make for every occasion; throw in some pastel food coloring and you have an easy Easter variation. These are hands-down my favorite kind of cookie, and they are super easy to make. If you want the cookie version of cheesecake, you have got to try these.


If you would like more of the traditional cookie, give these mini egg cookies a try. These are essentially chocolate chip cookies, just instead of chocolate chips, you use Cadbury Mini Eggs. If you like Cadbury chocolate as much as I do, I don't think there will be any complaints about that!

Have you picked up on the fact that I love Cabury Mini Eggs? I made this cheesecake for the first time last year, and it was a huge hit. I was worried about pulling it off, since I'd never made cheesecake before, but I found it really easy to make and the results were delicious.

What are your favorite Easter desserts? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Food Hacks I Learned from TikTok