Must-Haves for My Workspace

 

Working from home means the sky's the limit when it comes to making your workspace your own. But it also means that you can't take a casual walk around the office to see how everyone else made their space work. So instead, I'm here to share with you the things that I have to help my home office run smoothly.

1. Letter Sorter

I don't necessarily use it to sort letters, though your certainly can; instead, I use it to keep within eye-sight things that need my attention. I have documents concerning brand deals, checks to deposit, and even my home planner in mine.

2. Dry Erase Board

Here is where I write down any small thing that comes up that needs my attention. For example, if I'm in the middle of working on something and just realized something else I need to get done, I'd jot it down on my white board above my desk so I don't forget. Here I also write down people I'm actively working on travel quotes for.

3. Notepad

Having a notepad within easy reach is an absolute must. Some notes are just too long to put on the white board. I also use it to jot down notes when talking to clients about their travel needs.

4. Stress Management Object


I'm a fidgeter and I also have high anxiety, so I have multiple items on my desk to help with that. I have the typical squeezable stress toys, along with some other fidget aids. My favorite is the fidget cube because it has multiple options to keep my hand busy.

5. Something to Make Me Smile


Every office needs a touch of your personality in it. I have a cat calendar on my desk that brings a smile to my face whenever I look at it. And it's certainly less distracting than when my actual cats decide to join me in my office.

What's a must-have for you in your work space?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Food Hacks I Learned from TikTok