Apps That Make the World Go Around

 

Technology is both a blessing and a curse. It has made so many of our daily tasks easier, but it has also made us depend on it to the point that I do not know what I would do if I didn't have access to the apps on my phone. I should probably come up with a plan for that, but instead I'm going to feed the monster that is reliance on technology and share with you the free apps that I can't live without.

  • Google Calendar - This is where I keep track of all my appointments and block my time to work on tasks. I love it because I can color code everything, set reminders, and look at it on both mobile and desktop.


  •  Moodflow - This is where I do my daily journaling and introspection. I love it because it categorizes feelings so I don't have to think too much and it has a section to put in what I'm grateful for.


  •  Facetune - I don't heavily edit my photos, but I use Facetune to crop them down, adjust the lighting, and apply a standard filter so that my Instagram has a cohesive look.

  • Later and Buffer - These are the apps I use to manage my social media. I use two different apps because I have so many accounts between my lifestyle and travel agent socials and the free versions only support one of each social media. There are pros and cons to each of these apps, but I think for overall usability, I do prefer Later.


  •  Habatica - This is an app that I just started using, but I'm loving it. You input all your daily tasks, habits, and to-dos, and when you check them off, you gain experience, but if you fail to do your daily tasks or do a habit you're trying to break, you lose health. As a gamer, it really keeps me motivated to stay on target.

There are other apps I use, but these are the free apps that I don't think I could go without in my day-to-day life.

What apps can you not live without? Share in the comments!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Food Hacks I Learned from TikTok